1) In response to the recent devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey, Saint Paul's is coordinating the collection of relief kits to assist the victims.
This is a practical way to show the love of Jesus and we would like those who participate to assemble the kits now through the 8th of October. Please bring assembled kits to the Pavilion on Sunday mornings or to Saint Paul's UMC at 80 Embury Ave, Ocean Grove, during regular office hours. The Missions Committee will ensure they reach UMCOR Headquarters for distribution.
Please note that it is important to follow the directions as specified from http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies in order for the kits to be of the most use. Any questions please contact Leslie Meneguzzo at 908-770-1033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Sunday School will begin on October 1, for ages 2 - grade 8, with the children assembling hygiene kits for UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief).
We need you to help by donating the following items:
- Hand towels 15/17 x 25/27
- Kitchen, cleaning & microfiber not acceptable
- Adult sized toothbrushes in original packaging
- 3 oz. or larger bath soap in original packaging
- No ivory or Jergens, moisture content too high
- Metal nail file or nail clippers
- MONEY for shipping
- UMCOR requests $1 per kit to purchase toothpaste
Full lists of needed supplies and other information can be found at http://www.umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies .
Thank you for being a blessing!