Thursday, November 26, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
(Doors Open at 11:45am)
No one should eat alone or eat meagerly on Thanksgiving Day!
We welcome all to come to the table to share in God's great abundance.
We need your help! So... stop by our Thanksgiving Table and sign up for the following:
- Be our guest and sign – up!
- Make a donation to defer the cost of the meals
- Donate fresh, frozen, or cooked turkeys*
- Donate pies or other baked goods*
Please help us publicize this event among those in our community and among your friends and neighbors.
This is a great opportunity to share the love of Jesus with everyone!
- Fresh and/or frozen turkeys- to be delivered no later than Sunday, 11/22 - 10:45am. Please let us know if you will be cooking the turkey!
- Cooked turkeys- Between 11am-3pm Wednesday, 11/25 or 9am Thursday – Thanksgiving Day.
- Desserts – Between 11am-3pm Wednesday, 11/25 or 9am Thursday – Thanksgiving Day